White Bean and Tuna Salad Wraps
- 2 (5oz) cans chunk light tuna, drained
- 1 cup canned white beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup minced red onion
- ¼ cup minced celery
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 Tumaro’s 8” Multigrain Carb Wise Wraps
- 2 packed cups spring mix
- In a medium bowl combine tuna, beans, yogurt, onion, celery, parsley, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Lay wraps flat on a countertop. Top with spring mix and tuna salad. Roll up and serve.