Tuna Salad Nicoise Wrap
- 2 eggs
- 4 ounces slender green beans
- 1 can water packed solid white tuna, drained
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tumaro’s 8" Honey Wheat Carb Wise Wraps
- 1 cup spring mix
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Bring 1” water to a boil in a large saucepan with a steamer basket inside. Use tongs to lower eggs into steamer basket, cover, and steam for 10 minutes. Fill a bowl with ice water and transfer eggs to ice water to cool. Crack eggs all over and peel, then slice crosswise.
- Add green beans to steamer basket and cook until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Transfer to bowl of ice water with a slotted spoon and let cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, stir together tuna, onion, and olives.
- In a small jar, combine lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Shake jar vigorously to combine.
- Lay wraps on a countertop. Divide spring mix between them, top with tuna, eggs, green beans, and cherry tomatoes. Pour dressing over, roll up, and serve.