Tuna Salad and Roasted Chickpea Wraps
- 1 can (15oz) chickpeas, drained, rinsed, and patted dry
- 2 teaspoons preferred vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, divided
- Two 5oz cans albacore tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 rib celery, diced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 Tumaro's® 8" Premium White Carb Wise Wraps
- 4 large butter lettuce leaves
- Preheat oven to 425℉. On a large baking sheet toss zucchini, red and yellow bell pepper, and mushrooms with oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper. Roast, stirring every 10 minutes, until tender and golden, about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan combine tomato puree, garlic and onion powders, oregano, ½ teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper. Bring to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before using.
- Lay out wraps on a countertop. Spread with marinara, then divide vegetables and cheese between wraps. Sprinkle with basil.
- If desired, fold sides of wrap in, then fold bottom of wrap over filling and roll up tightly. Cut in half.