Sweet Potato Hummus Wraps
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1” cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 Tumaro’s 8” Garden Veggie Carb Wise Wraps
- 1 package (5oz) baby spinach
- 1 cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- ½ cup jarred roasted red bell peppers, drained and thinly sliced
- ½ cup sprouts, such as broccoli or radish sprouts
- ½ cup almonds, toasted and chopped
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Spread sweet potatoes on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Bake in oven until tender and slightly browned, about 20 minutes. Set aside and let cool.
- In a food processor, combine roasted potatoes, chickpeas, tahini, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Pulse to combine. While machine is running, add olive oil in a steady stream. Process until thoroughly blended. Taste and add salt and pepper if needed.
- Spread ¼ cup hummus down the center of each wrap. Top with spinach, cucumber, roasted pepper, sprouts, and almonds.
- If desired, fold sides of wrap in, then fold bottom of wrap over filling and roll up tightly. Cut in half.