Steak Salad Wraps with Blue Cheese and Avocado
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon or stone-ground mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1¼ teaspoons fine sea salt, divided
- ¾ teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 pound skirt steak
- 2 teaspoons preferred vegetable oil
- 4 Tumaro’s 8” Honey Wheat Carb Wise Wraps
- 4 cups spring mix
- ⅓ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 medium avocado, pitted and diced
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Secure lid on jar and shake vigorously to combine.
- Sprinkle steak with remaining ¾ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper.
- Heat a heavy skillet over medium-high until very hot. Add vegetable oil and tilt skillet to coat with oil. Add steak and sear, turning once, until browned and cooked to desired degree of doneness, about 1½ minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest 5 minutes, then thinly slice across the grain.
- In a large bowl toss spring mix with dressing to taste. Reserve remaining dressing for another use.
- Lay out wraps and divide spring mix between them. Top with steak, blue cheese, and avocado.