Spinach Artichoke Dip Roll Ups
About 40 roll ups
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 clamshell (5oz) baby spinach
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup canned artichoke hearts, well-drained, and finely chopped
- ½ cup jarred roasted red bell peppers, diced
- ½ cup finely shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup finely shredded Parmesan
- 4 Tumaro’s 8” Sundried Tomato Basil Carb Wise Wraps
- In a medium skillet heat oil over medium. Add garlic and saute until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Set aside 1 loosely packed cup spinach and add the rest to the skillet along with the salt. Cook until wilted. Transfer spinach to a sieve set over the sink and drain well, pressing spinach with a spatula to remove all excess liquid. Finely chop spinach.
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, spinach, artichoke hearts, red peppers, mozzarella, and Parmesan and beat until combined.
- Lay out wraps on a countertop and spread with a thin layer of cream cheese mixture, going all the way to the edges. Top with several fresh spinach leaves. Roll up tightly, then cut crosswise into ½” rounds. Serve immediately.