Roasted Veggie Pizza Wrap
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise, then cut into ½” half moons
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 8oz cremini mushrooms, halved
- 2 tablespoons preferred vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 can (10.75oz) tomato puree
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 Tumaro's® 8" Sundried Tomato Basil Carb Wise Wraps
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- Fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 425℉. On a large baking sheet toss zucchini, red and yellow bell pepper, and mushrooms with oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper. Roast, stirring every 10 minutes, until tender and golden, about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan combine tomato puree, garlic and onion powders, oregano, ½ teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper. Bring to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before using.
- Lay out wraps on a countertop. Spread with marinara, then divide vegetables and cheese between wraps. Sprinkle with basil.
- If desired, fold sides of wrap in, then fold bottom of wrap over filling and roll up tightly. Cut in half.