Roasted Vegetable and Egg Breakfast Wrap
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 large zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut into ¼” thick half moons
- 1 medium onion, cut into ½” thick wedges
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1” lengths
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- ¾ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 large eggs
- 4 Tumaro’s 8” Garden Veggie Carb Wise Wraps
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4oz)
- Preheat oven to 425℉.
- On a large baking sheet toss together bell pepper, zucchini, onion, asparagus, 1 tablespoon oil, salt, and pepper. Spread out in a single layer and roast, stirring once, until tender, about 15 minutes.
- In a large nonstick skillet heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil over medium heat. Crack eggs into skillet, lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper, and cook to desired degree of doneness.
- Lay wraps flat on a countertop. Top with roasted vegetables, eggs, and cheese. Roll up and serve immediately.