Pulled Chicken Taco Wraps
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 cups chicken broth
- ⅓ cup tomato paste
- 2 canned chipotles in adobo, seeds removed
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce, from canned chipotles
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1½ cups finely shredded green cabbage
- 1½ cups finely shredded red cabbage
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 4 red radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon preferred vegetable oil
- 4 Tumaro's® Premium White Protein Carb Wise Wraps
- In a medium saucepan place chicken and add broth to cover. Bring to a simmer, then cover, reduce the heat, and simmer gently until the juices run clear when pierced and the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165℉, 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a blender combine tomato paste, chipotles, adobo sauce, chili powder, salt, and ½ cup chicken cooking liquid. Blend until smooth.
- Shred chicken with 2 forks and toss with chipotle sauce.
- In a medium bowl toss green and red cabbage, carrot, radish, green onion, lime juice, oil, and salt to taste.
- Lay out wraps on a countertop and divide chicken between them. Top with slaw.
- If desired, fold sides of wrap in, then fold bottom of wrap over filling and roll up tightly. Cut in half.