Mediterranean Veggie Wraps
- 12oz broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 15oz can navy beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 Tumaro’s 8" Whole Wheat Carb Wise Wraps
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- ½ cup jarred roasted red peppers, drained
- Preheat oven to 425℉. On a baking sheet, toss together broccoli, 1 tablespoon oil, pepper flakes, and salt and pepper to taste. Roast until slightly charred and crisp tender, about 15 minutes.
- In a food processor, puree beans, remaining 2 tablespoons oil, basil, rosemary, salt, and pepper until smooth.
- Lay wraps on a work surface. Spread a thin layer of bean puree down the middle of each wrap. Top with spinach, broccoli, and peppers. Roll up and serve.