Hawaiian Chicken Wraps
- 1 cup finely diced pineapple
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- ½ cup finely chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- ½ cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 2 Tumaro’s 8" Premium White Carb Wise Wraps
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- In a medium bowl stir together pineapple, onion, cilantro, lime juice, cumin, garlic, and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet. Season chicken with remaining ½ teaspoon salt and rub with barbecue sauce. Bake until chicken is cooked through and internal temperature reaches 165℉, 20-25 minutes.
- When cool enough to handle, shred chicken with 2 forks.
- Lay wraps on work surface. Spread lettuce across the center of each wrap. Top with shredded chicken and tomato, pineapple salsa. Roll up and serve.