Grilled Cheeseburger Wrap
- ½ pound ground turkey
- ¼ cup finely diced onion
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 slices Cheddar cheese
- 2 Tumaro’s 8" 9 Grain with Seeds Carb Wise Wraps
- 1 tablespoon low fat mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 tomato, sliced
- In a medium bowl, combine turkey, onion, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Mix gently with your hands. Divide mixture in half and form into burgers.
- Heat a grill pan or nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add burgers and cook, turning once, until browned on both sides and internal temperature reaches 165℉, about 4 minutes per side.
- Take off heat, top burgers with cheese, and cover with a lid to melt cheese.
- Lay wraps on a countertop. Spread ½ tablespoon mayonnaise in the middle of each wrap. Top with lettuce, tomato, and turkey burger.