Griddled Reuben Wraps
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish
- 4 Tumaro’s 8” Multi Grain Carb Wise Wraps
- 12 slices corned beef
- 2 cups sauerkraut, well-drained
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 teaspoons preferred vegetable oil
- In a small bowl mix together mayonnaise, ketchup, and relish.
- Lay wraps on a countertop and spread with mayonnaise mixture. Top with corned beef, sauerkraut, and Swiss cheese.
- Fold sides of wrap in, then fold bottom of wrap over filling and roll up tightly.
- In a large nonstick skillet heat oil over medium. Add wraps seam-side down to skillet and cook until browned. Flip and brown second side.
- Cut wraps in half and serve.