Egg Salad and Avocado Wraps
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons low fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tumaro’s 8" Honey Wheat Carb Wise Wraps
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and mashed
- 4 red radishes, thinly sliced
- ½ cup sprouts, such as broccoli or radish
- Bring 1” water to a boil in a large saucepan with a steamer basket inside. Use tongs to lower eggs into steamer basket, cover, and steam for 10 minutes. Fill a bowl with ice water and transfer eggs to ice water to cool. Crack eggs all over, peel, and roughly chop.
- Transfer chopped eggs to a bowl and add yogurt, dill, lemon zest and juice, salt, and pepper.
- Lay wraps on a work surface. Spread avocado down the center of each wrap. Top with radishes, egg salad, and sprouts. Roll up and serve.