Cranberry Turkey Salad Wrap
- 2 cups shredded leftover turkey breast
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- ½ cup toasted pecans, chopped
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 Tumaro’s 8” 9-Grain with Seeds Carb Wise Wraps
- 8 butter lettuce leaves
- In a medium bowl combine turkey, celery, pecans, cranberries, mayonnaise, parsley, rosemary, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Lay wraps on a countertop and top each with 2 lettuce leaves. Divide turkey salad between wraps.
- Roll up wraps and serve.