Cobb Salad Wrap
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 Tumaro’s 8" Premium White Carb Wise Wraps
- ½ head romaine lettuce, shredded, (about 1 cup)
- 1 avocado, pitted and thinly sliced
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles
- 6 slices cooked turkey bacon, crumbled
- 1 tomato, sliced
- In a medium saucepan, add chicken, salt, enough water to cover, about 2 cups. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer 15-20 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165℉. Take chicken out of water and set aside to cool.
- Once cool enough to handle, shred chicken using 2 forks.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, mustard, lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, place wraps on work surface. Spread ¼ cup lettuce across the center of each wrap. Top with avocado, egg, blue cheese, bacon, chicken, and tomato. Drizzle dressing over top. Roll up and serve.