Chicken Pesto Wraps with Roasted Tomatoes
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2” pieces
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 8oz prepared basil pesto
- 4 Tumaro’s 8" Garden Veggie Carb Wise Wraps
- ¼ cup low fat ricotta cheese
- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- Place chicken breasts between two pieces of plastic wrap. With a meat mallet, pound chicken until 1” thick all around.
- Transfer chicken to a baking sheet and add asparagus and cherry tomatoes. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake 20-25 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165℉ and vegetables are tender.
- Let chicken cool enough to handle and thinly slice crosswise. Transfer chicken and vegetables to a bowl and toss gently with pesto.
- Lay wraps on a work surface, spread a thin layer of ricotta on each and top with chicken, tomatoes, and asparagus. Roll up and serve.