Bananas Foster Wrap
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 1 ripe but firm banana, cut into ¼” thick slices on the diagonal
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 2 Tumaro’s 8” 9-Grain with Seeds Carb Wise Wraps, warmed
- ¼ cup pecans, toasted and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dark rum
- 2oz bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, melted
- In a medium nonstick skillet melt butter over medium-low heat. Place banana slices in pan and cook, turning once, until very lightly browned on both sides. Add maple syrup and cook until syrup bubbles and bananas are coated.
- Lay wraps flat on a countertop. Place bananas on half of each wrap, and sprinkle with pecans and rum. Fold wraps in half, then fold in half again.
- Transfer wraps to warm plates and drizzle with chocolate. Serve immediately.